Monday 31 December 2012

A New Year!

Fletcher & I. December 2012
Boy am I looking forward to the NEW YEAR!!!

A new start, a new opportunity to do something wonderful, a new road ahead with no speed bumps, detours or roundabouts. NEW!

Isn't this how we all feel at the end of a year, looking longingly to the next year with bright eyes and optimism for what we can achieve.

Well, this time. I mean it. No really, I do!

You see, I started this blog and journey of discovery for my son, knowing full well it was something that I needed to do as well. The only problem is, I choose what Fletcher eats. He doesn't have a say in the matter and so he is having great success being dairy free. Me on the other hand, I'm an adult.... a free thinker who feels I can justify away my decisions. "A little piece of Christmas Pudding won't hurt". HA - what about the lashings of custard that go with it? Or the fact that it's made out of dried fruit which contains so much sugar I  thought I would go into a sugar induced coma.... This journey finding "friendly foods" is a bigger challenge for an adult than for an infant. BUT it's a journey I am committed to.

From now on.

For 2013.

For my health.

 For my son's health.

For our future.

FOREVER.

So who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment